Monday, October 31, 2005

Wow, my mom is quite sick right now, so I get to go pick up Bethany, and for some reason she wants me to bring her a cake when I do? Weeeiiiird. I'll probably have to buy one, because my cake making skills are...not yet in existance. Although I did make two pudding pies this morning. I was so proud. XD (and lame, *cough* )

Anyway it's Halloween today, and I kind of don't have any plans or anything to do. I really want to do something weird or unusual today, but I have no costume and I'm not sure what I should do. Maybe I'll throw something together and do some crazy stunts or run down the street singing weird al songs (nooo, that'll get you chased by drunks around here) or something. Or maybe I'll just be boring. Hmmm..

Current Mood: Feathered Carrot Drums
Current Music: nope

8 comments:

Father Cory said...

We should both get Guild Wars (O_O no monthly feez O_O) and start our own guild XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I would only be able to play it at the store because it would probably suck on dial-up X(

becca said...

you should do a mummers' play.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

a whatter's play?

Father Cory said...

Dude, you guys need something other than dial-up at your house >_<

Kaits said...

a whatter's play?



Check wikipedia. becca told me when I asked. look for mummers. I guess it's what eveolved into T or T.

I don't have a costume either.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....

a cake eh?

That is ood.

Anonymous said...

i really hope you did something exciting.

i shelved books. and a bunch of other really not fun stuff.