Thursday, October 27, 2005

Still no call from the peoples, but tomorrow I'll be helping a guy do something. Not sure what, but it'll probably be stringing cable through a building and stuff. Being a monkey is always fun. ...unless it's one of those new underconstruction houses with no heating yet. brrr. Anyway I'll probably get around $56 for it, so that'll pay for like...half a tank of gas. ^_^

My sister's getting irritated at me because I keep talking to her while she's trying to read. It's kind of funny, because I keep saying weird things and she'll respond and then realize that she's responding to complete nonsense while trying to read and then she'll yell in like mid-sentence for me to stop talking to her. Now she appears to be threatening me with gatorade. ..and now she just threw the bottle at me. Glad it wasn't open. Now I'm going to drink the rest of it. ...ewww now she just called me Kyndra. Insults don't get much worse than that. I think she wins this "battle".

ANYWAY, ummmmm....oh and she says she's going to write her essay about me. And then she started listing all the weird things I've done that she was going to put in it, and the list kept going and going and I don't think she'll be able to fit it all in there because the essay would be like 20 pages long.

Now I must go, because there is a penny sitting on the floor, and I think it wants to be picked up and put in my pocket.

Current Mood: Ham Headaches and a Glitter Box
Current Music: Something mom's listening to out in the living room

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a brother/ sister relationship. Except it would be the other way around for my family.

um, is that random picture of /your/ bed?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Close! I do have a spider-man bedspread and pillowcase. ...and I also have a picture of them somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go find it right now.

Father Cory said...

Only 20?

Using 2 size font, maybe XD

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... I have a hello kitty pillow case.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

well 20 was just for the stuff she'd listed. If you included everything in my lifetime it would be an unreal amount XD

Monica said...

I don't know if I should or shouldn't feel sorry for your sister.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I don't know either.

Anonymous said...

haha. nah.. she's thrives on it! It makes her spunky! love that girl!

Anonymous said...

well i guess like, just to do bethany some good, i could always like, switch places with her. or, i could take you off her hands. i know, i know, it would be such a major sacrifice on my part, but really, i just want what's best for bethany....

;)

Father Cory said...

" well 20 was just for the stuff she'd listed. If you included everything in my lifetime it would be an unreal amount XD"

No, it'd be a Source amount!


XP

Sir Brian The Manly said...

*sigh*


(zAny, I think that's a great idea. Lets do it right now. XD )

Father Cory said...

Hehe...source...