Wednesday, October 26, 2005

No call today. Perhaps tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he said they'd contact me either way, whether I get the job or not. The cat got ahold of my hand today while I was wrestling with her, now there are lots of little scratches on it. It was itching for a while but now it just looks cool. She only drew blood in two places though, I was kind of disapointed in her. ^_^

Faith is in Moses Lake tonight with the baby, and they're coming over for dinner. The baby is finally sitting up by herself (notice I didn't say "itself". I'm trying to get over that). Unfortunetly Darren couldn't come with them. I wonder if Faith will take me back with her though. Hmmmmm...I should ask. XD

Current Mood: Something Muffins
Current Music: if you can call the cat's purring music then that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Faith?

Um, cats are evil.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

My brother's wife, aka my sister-in-law.

Anonymous said...

you should just...jump on top of her car. hahaha.

you're still just calling her "the baby" though! That's ok, you're doing much better. I'm...proud? lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

*sigh* well...she IS "the baby". XD

Anonymous said...

lol. that's ok, you're getting better... together, we can get through this, it's ok! lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol
"I'm Brian..and I refer to my niece as an object."

"Hi Brian."

"..for quite some time now I've said my niece was an it or said "the baby" because that's how I think of her. I don't mean to. ...it just comes naturally to me. Anyway, that's my problem."

Father Cory said...

*applause*

You're an inspiration to all of us, mate!

Kaits said...

my mom was reading over my shoulder while I read this and she was like: "Faith is in Moses Lake......Wha...? Wait, did he get the job or didn't he? Brian is so weird." *rollseyes*