Friday, October 07, 2005

I did something dreadful to my back the other day, and then it kind of went away after a few days, but today I managed to reactivate it and then some. I'm not even sure what I did, but it has hurt like you wouldn't believe, and so I've be in pain and suffering all day. It seems to be feeling better now though. ..like I can actually sit in one spot and the pain goes away until I move again. It's wonderful. XD So anyway the stunts are on hold for a while until I get better. At least this way I won't kill myself before the quizmeet or anything. ^_^ (not that I would that anyway but y'know)

And Bethany just told me that Wallace and Gromit is now in theaters. Time for me to gather up some money! That is sure to be a must-see movie. Verily.

2 WEEKS!!

Current Mood: Gwaaaahhhhhh and an oak leaf
Current Music: Blindside - "The Great Depression"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, your back went back to hurting? (back went back. hah.) aww. i'm sorry. please, don't die before the meet. don't die after it either, but you know.

2 weeks indeed. :-D

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!

Well no I'm not laughing at your pain. I feel badly for you. I'm very sorry.

I was just laughing because I might meet you in December. That would be odd.

Father Cory said...

Ha ha!

Well yes I'm laughing at your pain. I don't feel too badly for you. I'm very.

I was just laughing because I will see you in December. That will be odd.

---

But in all seriousness XD My back's been weirding out on me the last few months as well...Mom says it's because of all of my sitting all the time, since I'm computerizing most of the day anyways. Walking around and doing backflips should help ^_^

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps I'll start doing backflips then. XD