Monday, October 17, 2005

¬_¬

It sure is a dreadful feeling to know you've completely lost something that you spent a lot of time on, or worked hard on. I spent some time on a drawing for a card today, I saved it, I made another one after that, then I looked and the one I drew first somehow ended up being a corrupted file and it's pretty much gone forever. I'll either have to redraw it or scrap the idea. *sigh* It was kind of lame anyway, but I don't like the fact that I spent time on it to have it disappear on me.

...but on a happier note, there are only four days left. ^_^

Current Mood: Silent Tuna Emergency
Current Music: Creed - "My Own Prison"

10 comments:

Father Cory said...

Happened to me numerous times, mostly 3D stuff. Sucks...but most times when I go to redo it, it turns out even better.

Anonymous said...

oh maaaaaaaaan.... now you know, again, what it's like for your computer to hate you! :-P ugggggggg

Sir Brian The Manly said...

AHA! I got it back! I'd forgotten that I saved the actualy flash file as well as the finished picture, so I just had to load the flash file, retype the text I'd given it, and save it again! *whew* What a relief!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad every thing turned out all right.

Some one I know was downloading a tv show and some how the internet died. He was quite angry. He hit the table in anger. I just wqalked away with my hands upraised. I know how aggravating it is to do that.

Mostly for me though it's with writing stuff. I think I lose it and then I find it.

Talk about the Shepard finding the lost sheep. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

"wqalked"

XD

I'm really not that bad at spelling.

Kaits said...

Well, since I have nothing to say....................................................................................................................................................................................................four more days. XD

Father Cory said...

O_O Flash file, eh?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

uhhh...yes?

Father Cory said...

Didn't know you had Flash...

¬_¬

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I stoeled it. XD