Thursday, October 06, 2005

I can almost play/sing the whole bohemian rhapsody song on the piano. I've got a few things to work out still, and I have to learn the end, but I've got most of it.

Last night I dreamed I got a security job at Wal-Mart. I don't want to work at Wal-Mart even if it would be security, so I'm glad it was just a dream. =P

Last night I censored some System of a Down songs on my computer, and one of the reasons I like to censor my songs is because I do it with death sounds from Stronghold Crusador, so instead of swearing it'll go,
"Nobody gives a *GYAAHHH!!* about whatever" or
"All the *Zing!!-Blyuuhhh!!* I seem to take" (the zing was the sound of an arrow flying into the guy) XD I think radio songs should be censored with computer game sounds.

15 daaaayyyys!!

Current Mood: Propeller Shaft and Cross-Pins
Current Music: Some song by Squad Five-O

6 comments:

Father Cory said...

*rolls on the floor laughing*

That's turbo sweet XD

Anonymous said...

System of a down?

Ughh...

That's like as bad as Nirvana and *shudders* pearl jam.

Ughh...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah, except for System of a Down is freaking weeeeiiird, maaan. XD

Father Cory said...

System of a Down has a few tolerable songs. Great musicians, but the singer absolutely sucks. If there was just music, no vocals, it'd be quite awesome.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Whether he can sing or not, I still kinda like his voice. ...a bit.

Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

I have no more words to say.