Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I've been making greeting cards to sell. Nothing terribly fancy, but greeting cards that you buy in the store often look like dead carp by the lake, so I guess they don't have to be very fancy. ANYWAY. Here are the ones I've made so far...

Alien - Birthday
Alien Story - Haven't written
Arnold - Birthday
Bible - Birthday
Bird - Goodbye
Healthy - Birthday
Hoser - Birthday
Boxer - Boxing Day
Congrats - Graduation
Grave...Oops - Birthday
Dollar - Birthday
Well - Get Well
Many More - Anniversary
Excitement - Birthday
Missed it - Late Birthday
No E-mail - Haven't Heard From You
Popcan - Get Well
Twinkies - Birthday

And now, if you ever get any greeting card ideas please let me know, I need as many ideas as I can get. I'll even take your really lame ideas if you have any. ^_^

Current Mood: Multi-color Computer Fan
Current Music: MxPx - "Today Is In My Way"

3 comments:

Father Cory said...

Those are wicked sweet awesome pwn XD

If I think of anything, I'll let you know :laugh:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

wow, what a wonderful set of adjectives! lol

Kaits said...

Well, ifI ever need a greeting card I'll just rip you off. XD

Those are awesome. seriously.