Friday, October 28, 2005

Here have some uhhh...pictures.

p00ned.
Old Unreal Tournament - Capture The Flag - Me against TEN skilled bots - I owned them all 3 to zero.

Here's some picture I took of myself because I felt like it.
just...me
just...me...being weird
I'm
getting
dizzy
Veins of power!
(don't worry, rosanne, it's not the arm thing)

hmmmm
hmmmmmmmmm

...anyway I STILL don't know what's happening with the job, but today I helped a guy network some computers. I didn't know where we were going or what we were doing. We came to a building, I didn't think to read the sign. Just thought it was some office place of some kind. We went inside...immediatly I caught a scent that was very familiar and it made me think, "I don't know what this place is but it has got a familiar air about it, and it really makes me uneasy. Wherever we are, it is not a place I like." Then we went down a hall and I caught a glimse of some rooms. It was a dentist place. "..so thaaaat's why I didn't feel comfortable here!" there were suckers, and needles, and pinchers, and claws, and jabbers, and pokers, and shredders, and drillers, and all kinds of other frightning objects that I wouldn't want in my mouth! ..anyway I was in the basement most of the time so it was okay. I can handle being in a dentist place fine, but I don't really like going there to actually get worked on. Anyway, we were there for about 5 hours and so that oughta get me half a tank of gas which I'm terribly low on right now. Hurray.

Current Mood: Krinkled Paper
Current Music: Weezer - "Death And Destruction"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(AHHHHH!!!! You...little...you'll kill yourself, I swear!)

Anyway: this is great! I can count the swirly things on your ceiling without even being at your house, now!! lol

And, since it's been awhile (like maybe even 24 hours, or something), I'd like to tell you that YOU ARE SO WEIIIIRD! :)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I can't die from this one because it wasn't like I was holding my neck and forcing it into my head, lol. It was natural. ^_^

(I don't think it's been 24 hours. ;) ..besides you say I'm weird, but YOU'RE the one counting the swirls on our ceiling, lol)

Father Cory said...

I got a wicked sweet pwning purple top hat today.


Yes.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Gwaaaahhhhhh! Pictures! Make haste, man!!

Father Cory said...

Stupid M.com server is messing up.

But I shall, once it no longer messes up.