Monday, October 24, 2005

Last night I was in a weird mood, and I felt like doing something kind of mindless to distract my attention, so I took on 5 medium difficulty computers in a Capture the Flag game on the old Unreal Tournament. It was all of them against me, and after about 4 or 5 games, I finally beat them all by one point! It felt so glorious, I wanted to pat myself on that back and say, "well done, you are getting very good at some unimportant things that won't matter in life." *whew*

oh and also last night at like midnight, the cat scared the *insert funny word here* out of me, because it had somehow managed to get up on top of the entertainment center and crawl into a small high-up (close to the ceiling) window near the front door and as I was leaving the house it meowed above me and since the house was dark and asleep, with no noise or activity, and the meow seemed to come from who-knows-where, you can imagine that I was pretty startled.

Mom's been buying candy. Yay Halloween. Speaking of which, maybe today I'll plan out a way to make that tauntaun pinata.

...and now I think Rosanne's the coolest, and I'm going to go eat food.

*dashes into the kitchen*

Current Mood: Nuclear Power Pants
Current Music: Blindside - "This Is A Heart Attack"

6 comments:

Father Cory said...

Can I be second coolest, then? o_o

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Weelllll...I suppose so. But there are other adjectives you know. I'm sure you can have first place in some form of something. =P (like you could easily be the pwningest or the hoserest or the throwinggasolineonf*ringest or something)

Father Cory said...

Yeah okay XD

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha, "hoserest," that reminds me of something today! story:

During lunch, I called kaarin because she's at remicade...
kaarin: someone actually stole my sandwhich, can you believe it? I'm going to go chase after them and find them or something, and call them a hoser!
me: yeah, "take off, you hoser, that's my sandwhich!"
kaarin: hahaha, hoser!
me: steal it back or something, and be all "you got hosed!...hoser!"
then stephanie, who's sitting next to me and can hear (my side of) our conversation BURSTS out laughing, and pretty much almost dies on her apple. I think she thought it was funny we were talkign about "getting hosed"

end story.

so pretty much, i have to disagree about being the coolest, buuut... i guess if you want to, you can go ahead and think that. lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, "Somebody horked my sandwich, eh!"

Father Cory said...

Woah jeez. Talk about cheezwhiz.

Now we've got Getty Lee from Rush to come sing our theme song, eh.