Thursday, October 20, 2005

Well, I just gave a resume along with some sample drawings of mine to A & H Printing. I'm not entirely sure what I'd be doing there, but I know it involves stuff I can handle like drawing/editing/etc. and so I hope things work out well.

Tomorrooooowwww!! It'll be a 6 hour drive, but I've got Jacob and Andrew to entertain me. We would ride in the girl van, but all the cool girls left (well I shouldn't say that because my sister is still one of them, lol) and so now it's more fun to just ride with Jacob and Andrew in our own van. heheheh. Plus, I shouldn't hang out with a bunch of girls anyway, Rosanne would get jealous. ^_^ Right now I really wish I could run and leap across rooftops, but I left my cape at home, and I don't feel as glorious leaping rooftops without it. *sigh*

Here are a few more cards
This one's really stupid. I think I'll destroy it.
Doctor
The rest I like:
AVMaster
Lego
Uber Beer
(no zAny, you can't have one)

Edit: ..and wow, my mom just handed me the biggest cinnamon roll in the world. Good grief!

Current Mood: Doombringer Exhaust Pipe
Current Music: Chevelle - "Panic Prone"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah. hahaha...hahahahaha! you silly. ohmygoodnessguesswhatguesswhatguesswhat, i get to see you tomorrow!!!!!! (in case you...didn't know)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

would you prefer a pink cat?

Father Cory said...

Heh, the guy in the body cast looks like a ninja :laugh:

Monica said...

Hahahaha. Hilarious cards!

And tell your mom to give me a huge cinnamon role, too.

Anonymous said...

Do you like purple?


OOooohhhh!! Better question. Do you like crimson? More like the Crimson and the gray. If you do not you should be kicked of the eastern side of the state over here to the *shudders* dawg land where I live. Or at least in the general area.

Anyway, Cougs or huskies?????

You must answer.

Kaits said...

I got back before you. :P

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Elyse: My answer is Cougars, but honestly I couldn't care less about either one. heheh

Monica: Sure thing, but I'm still waiting for those cookies of yours. ^_^

Kaits: Hmph. =P

Jesta: Right you are.