Monday, October 03, 2005

It's cold now, and you know what the worst thing is? Getting out of bed in the morning when it's freezing outside the covers.
Anyway, last night I was at Trevor's house and I got to play some of the new levels on Halo2 because he bought the expansion pack. There are some pretty good ones. ..and I also just found out that Pete is something like rank #26 over all for Halo2 on xbox live. That guy is just way too good at that game. He'll probably see this and then comment and be like, "ummm...actually I'm #4 now." or something ridiculous like that. XD

ummm...nothing more to say now, so I'll be on my way. I have lots to do today! (not) =)
(oh yeah, and 18 days)

Current Mood: Destructable CRT Monitor
Current Music: POD - "Wildfire"

3 comments:

Father Cory said...

Mom plays Halo 2/Xbox live more than I do XD

Anonymous said...

It's cold now, and you know what the worst thing is? Getting out of bed in the morning when it's freezing outside the covers.

Yeah, I do know. :-\ sucks, doesn't it? but hey, every morning like that i can think, "one less day!"

i'm such a loser. hahaha! :)

Father Cory said...

That sounds familiar...