Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well I just got back from an interview with the owner of the printing place and it sounds like the only thing I've got going against me is the fact that I haven't really used Photoshop, or Pagemaker, or CorelDRAW and so I'd have to learn them. I don't think I'd have any problem learning them at all, but I'm not sure if they were too crazy about that, so I guess they're going to call me tomorrow, and we'll see what happens. As for the place though, it looks like it's really nice. It's a family business, so an elderly owner and his wife, and their daughter, and then there's another guy working there as well, and they have a little fluffy dog that was carrying a ball around, so it appears that the place is pretty laid back and I think I'd really like it there. Plus it's $13 dollars and hour and only four days a week. That and the little dog gives the job like a million "Brian likes it" points. =)

..oh and it looks like I would be designing and making things like flyers, brochures, aaaand things like that.

Current Mood: Green LAN Cable
Current Music: Creed - "My Own Prison"

19 comments:

Father Cory said...

Any questions or learning tips or whatevers you need about Photoshop, direct them towards me. I can hook you up with links, tutorials, omgwtfbbqs, and everythings.


In other news, what sorta little dog? Hot dog?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Looked like a shi-tzu to me. =P

(I may need to know more about omgwtfbbqs, by the way)

Father Cory said...

Watch your language.


(k. play halo 2 more.)

Anonymous said...

DId you know that you used 5 commas in one sentence?

Sooooooooo... Does this mean you won't be spending all day on the compy now?

;)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I did? I didn't know I was so awesome!

Actually it might give me reason to spend all day on the compy.

Anonymous said...

I shall call you Jazelle now. True. But would you be in the blogging world all day?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

No, probably, not, but, I'm, sure, I'd, find, at, least, some, time, to, do, it.


lol my name is jazelle! haha i'm not a bot!

Anonymous said...

13 comma's!!!

You beat your record.

Wow.

Father Cory said...

haha you are laughing!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I’m live in South Dekota!

Father Cory said...

haha good!

Anonymous said...

Brian, if I asked Cory what that whole thing is about he wouldn't tell me. So will you tell me why you "I'm live in SOuth Dekota!"? or that your name is Jazzelle and that you aren't a bot?

Kaits said...

haha you're laughing.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

"Brian, if I asked Cory what that whole thing is about he wouldn't tell me. So will you tell me why you "I'm live in SOuth Dekota!"? or that your name is Jazzelle and that you aren't a bot?"

haha i'm not a bot!

Anonymous said...

*Fires Brian*

Puh-lease??????

Father Cory said...

O_O No need to use such harsh language!!!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

yeah jeeze, you don't need to start cursing. XD

Anonymous said...

You two should be nuns.

"fire"

Sir Brian The Manly said...

ACK!!!! *covers ears* I'm not listeniiiing!!