Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm thinking of something orange. Something oooooraaange.........give up? It's an orange!! It's cold in here. HEYGUESSWHAT!! ummmm...if I had a nickel for every time somebody gave me a nickel I would have two nickels every time somebody gave me a nickel. I didn't eat dinner. I wonder if I should. Maybe I need wisdom to make such a decision. I had to play a girl in play practice today because one of the ladies didn't show up. I was a mother and I had two daughters. I don't think I've ever had two daughters before. I talked in a high voice and sounded a little bit like something out of pride and prejudice and I kinda creeped myself out in a rather humorous way. My sister gets weirded out when I randomly go up to her while she's with her friends and say "I AM A CUTE LITTLE BUMBLE BEEEE!!" and I can't imagine why. We ate Rice Krispy Treats for lunch today. I wish my mom wasn't having her van blinker fixed because she's had to drive MY van lately. *sigh*

That is all.

Current Mood: Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzurt.
Current Music: Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS GOING TO GUESS AN ORANGE! but there you had to ruin it and..um..let me know i was right. ;)

i wouldn't get weirded out if you came up to me when i was with my friend and you said whatever about being a bumble bee....

...but i'm sure i'd laugh and say "you're soooooo weird!!!!!!!"

not like i EVER say that, though

Sir Brian The Manly said...

what theory?

Father Cory said...

You get a billion Cory Cool Points for quoting UHF in your post, Stanley Spadowski no less.

Beth said...

i wasn't aware there was such thing as the cory cool point system. *rolls eyes*

Father Cory said...

It's very quite true. I've handed them out numerous times.