Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hmmm..that meet was pretty fun. I didn't get to hang out with zAny for nearly long enough, but it was still fun. Andrew and I were out of control on the way home. For the first hour or two, we ate 5 pieces of Bubblicious gum each, and started blowing ridiculous bubbles and bubbles inside bubbles and all sorts of other lame bubble tricks, and then we met the Merkers on the way home at a restaraunt, and I blew becca a bubble bouquet (which was just about 10 little gumbubbles globbed together) and she said it was really gross. lol, we had it on our hands and faces, and Andrew even got gum on his glasses and in his hair. Then for the next 5 hours of the trip, Andrew and I took on these really high annoying voices and tried to get everybody in the van to hate us by the time we got home. It was surprisingly challenging since they all thought it was funny for the first couple of hours, but eventually we won. It was pretty chaotic. ...and it made me realize that I think it's pretty much impossible to lose my voice, because by the end, Andrew was cracking and couldn't hardly go high anymore, and I felt fine. Then this morning, it was as if I never even raised my voice yesterday, heheh.

Current Mood: Strawpole!
Current Music: uhhh..none

7 comments:

Father Cory said...

T_T I miss the days.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

December, man. lol, I told Matt Merker that'd you and Jesse would be at the next meet, and he grabbed me and was like, "CORRYYYYY!!!!" and started acting completely silly with excitement. Man that kid is funny. =P

Beth said...

i didn't knoe they were going to be at teh next meet.

Anonymous said...

That would be REALLY annoying.

I mean the high voices.

Only 5 pieces of gum? Chh...

Although I have never been able to blow a bubble inside a bubble.

Father Cory said...

Brian: Ha! Awesome.


Aaah, December.

Anonymous said...

you...are really really crazy. the end!

Kaits said...

That was an awesome meet. Especially when Brian made my mom scream. XD