Friday, October 14, 2005

Oh noooo, I've gotta film babtisms in all three services on Sunday and that means getting up at like 7:30 or something. WONK!

This is a cool word. Please try to use it as much as possible in the future. Thanks.
tintinnabulation \tin-tuh-nab-yuh-LAY-shun\ noun
1 : the ringing or sounding of bells
*2 : a jingling or tinkling sound as if of bells


...and now if you don't mind, I would appreciate if you would comment tell me something completely random. ...if you don't mind.

AND NOW!! For the highlight of this post, I will paste the love letter that Hugh and I (and andrew helped, but he didn't actually give one to anybody) mass copied (all handwritten mind you) and sent out to numerous girls. It's bit graphic and I don't mean mushy. *cough* Enjoy.

Dear (girl's name) you're so beautiful, my love! The beam of your smile is like sun dappled country roads. When I look at you my heart feels like it's going to burst like the guy's stomach in the movie Aliens when the creature comes out. I love you so much I could jump off a cliff and splatter all over the ground. The delicate tangles of your hair entraps my very soul, like a man locked in a dungeon waiting to have his head chopped off! My love for you is deep like a canyon filled with raisins and tuna fish! w00t! -Brian XOXOXOXOXOX

P.S. That's what part of the alphabet would look like if the Q and R were taken out.
...and a triangle.


Current Mood: Dancing On Your Head
Current Music: Rhapsody - "Wisdom of the Kings"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh geeeeeeee, and how did you get a copy of that letter, may i ask? ;)

I see you found your word. "congradulations", as you would say. ;)

i don't think i HAVE anything random to say. i'm not like, weird, or anything.

Kaits said...

Hey, I didn't get one of those!...............:roll:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Probably only because our hands got so cramped up that we just couldn't write anymore. ;)

Father Cory said...

...Didn't I help with that one, or was it another one that you and I wrote? I can't remember these things =_=

Heehee...the quiz meet will be turbo...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

It was on the way to the quizmeet. We wrote them in the van, and that's why you didn't help. Also...were you even there? I can't rememberrrr...*thinks back* I believe it was like...Salem or something? Hmmm...I think you were there. ...Just didn't help because we wrote them in the van on the way there. Yes. Would you like a penny? I found it on the floor today.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I feel like an outcast.

You are such a nerd. That's alright though. I know some already.

Something random...

While carmel apples are good, apples and peanut butter are better.

Go try some!