Monday, September 05, 2005

Why did I get sick? I almost never get sick, but here I am like, "oooh, look at me I'm sick!" Ehh. It'll probably go away soon.

I think I could live completely off of bread and water. ...as long as it's fruit, veggitable, dairy, and meat bread. Woo, that would taste kinda bizarre. I might call it Vegguitaireat bread or something. I'd have to have somebody else make it though because my cooking kind of has a reputation for being....in flames?

I think my last post had the most variety of people that commented than any other post I've made. I was impressed. Even Pete commented, and he's never commented before! It was weird.

11 days.

Current Mood: Touching Llama Flavored Popsicles
Current Music: System of a Down - "Legend of Zelda"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Don't be sick! Now that I'm like pretty much better... haha...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yes llama flavored. ^_^

I'm pretty sure either zAny made me sick over the phone, or Trevor made me sick when we were at play practice.

Anonymous said...

are you better, are you better, are you better? I am. Heh.

guess what, 10 days!!!!!!!! :-D

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah, I'm pretty much better now. ^_^