Friday, September 09, 2005

My first (well second technically, but the first one didn't last long because she moved or something) piano teacher is staying in our other house. She moved to Tennessee about 7 years ago, so I rarely see her. ...and stuff. She's the reason that I can play X-Men on the piano though. =þ

Heh, I discovered the other day that Proverbs 20:1 talks about drinking and not getting drunk. I just thought that was funny because you can't drink here until you're 21, and it was in 20:1 and...yeah.

...and I need to fall down more. I'm getting a bit too soft when it comes to hitting the ground. ...but I don't need any outside help from Floyd. ¬_¬

Current Mood: Purple Pinecone Popcans
Current Music: Skillet - "Savior"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your two houses!! lol... my cat is the coolest, eh, and i think you're already trying to deter me from alcohol! Which, as we know, is a good thing. Heh...


...ok, awkward...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Haha! Yeeaaaahhhh, well don't worry, if we don't hate eachother by the time you turn 21, I'll protect you from alchohol.

Anonymous said...

I think you should both just pass on the alchohol and send it to me to avoid temptation.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Didn't you read Monica's blog? We'll give you chocolate milk instead. XD

Monica said...

Lol.

Cory, push Brian a few more times.

Anonymous said...

*pushes Brian*

You have been protected.

Beth said...

but the chocolate milk is three months old. *pushes cory*

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure Bethany had said "*pursues cory*" :laugh: