Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm playing Call of Duty on veteran (the hardest setting) and guess what...It's hard. (weird huh?). I'm the Russians right now and I'm trying to take back Red Square from the Germans. And I'm also thinking, I don't want to go to war in real life, because although in hardmode on this game, you don't get medpacks which makes things a bit more realistic...you still get saves and continues. ...and you're still just killing fake people. In real life you get no saves, no continues, and you have to kill real people. ...and I'd like to pass up that opportunity if I can.

My mom told me today that there's a job opening at some animal fixer upper place that requires computer skills...so it's probably something like checking the animals in or something. I might go for it. hmmm..

I should probably have more to say. Oh well. 4 daaayyyyss!!!

Edit: ...and for some reason I can't view xanga.com because it's blocked by Sonicwall. It never used to be so I wonder why it is now. Weird.

Current Mood: A Strange Beep of Some Sort
Current Music: Skillet - "My Obsession"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T GO TO WAR AND DIE

...do you know how much that would suck? I'd have to like, kill you for dying, or something, sheesh! I meaaaaaaaaan... haha. :)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

hey, zAny, if there's a draft, we're going to Canada, k? XD

Anonymous said...

most definately, otherwise i don't know what in the world I would do!

Beth said...

take off you hosers if there's a draft just close the window.

Anonymous said...

Oh jeez, wouldn't it be colder in Canada, too? Talk about cheezwhiz...


And heck. I've never Veteraned on CoD...it's hard enough on the second difficulty.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I just beat it on Veteran a few hours ago. XD

Anyway, we'd probably take advantage of the cold by going snowboarding more.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what game that is... Other then you saying the name. My finger is now purple and blue AND fat. Oh boy. Poor Jesse. Whenever I think of my finger I think of Jesse's arm. You make me think deep thoughts Brian. Hmm...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Well here I'll write you a poem to take your mind out of the deepness of things, because my poems are never deep.

A Bug - By Brian Bridges
A bug crawled up my arm today
I did not understand!
So I slapped him *SPLAT* Hurray!
Now I should wash my hand. Xþ

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have a poem about a bug to occupy my mind! Washing hands is sanitary.