Friday, September 23, 2005

I reinstalled Myst on my computer. That game is so oldskool. I also found out that all the Quicktime files are stored in the folder so if you want to see the ending movies if you win or lose, you don't have to beat the game, you just go into the folder and open up the quicktime movies. XD

My mom said she was going to come get me at lunchtime because she had some work for me to do at the store but she never did so I played all day. *relief* Nothing looks good for jobs. I could work for a veterinarian person but it says "assistant" and so I'm worried that I'd have to see animals get surgery stuff if they got fixed or something and so that might make me faint. O_O well probably not but ummm...um.

and now it's time for me to go play Heroclix with myself. I hope I win this time.

Current Mood: African Laser Dog
Current Music: I was listening to Project 86 but the CD ended. =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. That would make me faint.

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER THAT GAAAAAAAAME!

it was creepy! I think I'm still scared of playing it!!

Kaits said...

I tried to beat myst once like five years ago. I got to the stargazing thing and then gave up. XD