Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Aww, talking to a certain someone (who's name begins with a "z" of course) sure does brighten a guy's day, even if it wasn't very dark in the first place.
What? No no, you must not've heard me correctly! I mumble you know. I said, "I was walking, and being burned by the sun (unbeknownst to me of course). Sure was bright out today, even when I was at the park walking around the place."
Now I'm rather tan on my neck and stuff. errr...yeah. ummm..[distraction]HERE HAVE SOME PICTURES OF ME![/distraction]

Cleaning off my dad's desk
Uhh...Cleaning off my dad's desk...still

Current Mood: Flibberdy Hibberdy Jibberdy and a styrofoam cup
Current Music: Project 86 - "All of Me"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

i am suuuuuuch a weirdo. and heeeey you can't distract me with something i've already seen! Nice try, mister!!

Kaits said...

Gosh, you're slow. you took like one thing off the desk in two pictures. :rolleyes.gif:

Anonymous said...

I think he was playing a game ¬_¬

Not like that's a bad thing or anything XD