Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Do you find it a bit odd/frightning that one single guy in Moses Lake owns a cremation service, the Moses Lake Cemetery, and a health food store? I find that a bit spooky personally.

I downloaded the Age of Empires III demo, but I have yet to play it. I'm going to take it home tonight and try it out though.

I drove home Monday night with my parking lights on instead of my headlights. I didn't realize it until people started blinding me with their brights, and flicking their lights on and off and such. I kept thinking, "what the heck, are my brights on? because the blue glowey thingy isn't there but maybe it's broken or something?" so I turned my brights on and off, but nothing changed so I started thinking things like, "maybe my lights are just...not working?" because the parking lights weren't exactly shining out very far ahead of me, so it was a bit dark on the highway...Anyway I didn't figure out what was wrong until I got home. To switch my headlights on there's a knob that you pull out and one click = parking lights and two clicks = headlights. I accidently only pulled it out one click and thus.

Two daaaayyyyyyys!! (I hope Age of Empires III is really good because I'm really going to be trying to kill time tomorrow.)

Current Mood: Unicycling Calculator Magnets
Current Music: Disciple - "Into Black"

14 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'll make sure mom knows

Anonymous said...

hey you!!

tomorrow-it-will-be-tomorrow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the demo, but it unfortunately didn't work on my computer...kept getting messed up stuffs on my monitor. The jerks.

Anonymous said...

Don't you have school or something to occupy your time? Blogging is good of course. ; )

Sir Brian The Manly said...

School? XD

(lol, I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying stuff like that. Like when I go to college I'll bet I get so much work to do it'll be unreal.)

Anonymous said...

I must say.. you are sooooo observant! haha.. your streets must be well lit.. out here, you wouldn't be able to see the road if the lights were off.

Monica said...

Haha! I liked that observation on the cemetary/health food store. It really does make me wonder. And AoE3? Pfft. You're just like my brother.

Anonymous said...

"...when I go to college I'll bet I get so much work to do it'll be unreal."

No, it'll be Source!

XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, stop that. XD
----

(yeah I was driving through town half the time, and it wasn't until I got onto the highway that I realized my lights weren't working...or just weren't turned on. drrr.)

Anonymous said...

guess what i get to see you tomorrow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stop what? The SOURCE of the problem? AHAHAHAHA!!!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

You're fired.

Anonymous said...

Dude! Language! What would your wife think?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I dunno, I'll have to ask her sometime. *rolleyes*