Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm kind of wondering if we had somebody snooping around outside last night. We've had trouble with burglers already, and last night dad and I were watching a movie in house #2, and when it was over he went back into house #1 to go to bed. I however have been sleeping in house #2 just because. So he went outside, turned the carport light off, and I assumed he went into the house to go to bed. A bit later (this was like 1:30 in the morning) I was in the kitchen and I heard something outside, so at first I thought, "hmmm, dad must be doing something" (because he's been working on the boat quite a bit, so maybe he was putting stuff away or something) but then I remembered that he'd already turned the light off so I thought, "wait...maybe it's not dad" and suddenly I heard the dog start barking at the front gate and then I knew, "nope, it's not dad, because the dog is barking!" and just a brief moment later I heard a car take off out in the street. I don't know what it was but I certainly don't doubt the possibility that it was thieves. or a thief. Anyway dad's planning on putting security cameras up and he's also going to fill up a full can of gas (because we've had that stolen before) and put it out in plain visibility for somebody to steal, but instead of gas he's going to put something else in it so that if anybody puts it in their vehicle it'll only be a few moments before the vehicle won't go anymore. That'll teach 'em to steal. XD

I wonder when Serenity is playing..

Current Mood: Hockey Yo-yos
Current Music: none

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's scary.

I'm glad everything was alright.

Father Cory said...

Get an electric stunner and equip it to the dog's collar, then train him to rub up against strangers XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

The dog's a her and she already likes rubbing up against the furniture and against my legs so that's not a good plan. XD

Father Cory said...

Ah. That means we'll have to go earlier, so I can say I saw it before you.

XD

Anonymous said...

as long as you DON'T DIE in the process of, uh, anti-theiving your house? houses? hahahaha houses, you guys are so funnyyyyyyyy....

GUESS WHAT threeweeksnoweventhoughit'snotlikei'mactuallycountingdownyetoranything.

:)