Friday, September 30, 2005

It was thieves alright. Fortunetly they did me a favor This evening I got in my van to go to the store (where I am now) and where I once had a big blue tub between the front seats to set stuff on and store things in, I now how empty space. My first thought was, "Mom or Dad must've needed it for something". As I drove off my passenger door flew open. My next thought was, "..and they must not've closed the door". Then it occured to me that I had used the van just a couple days ago to load up some monitors from the store that no longer worked. I planned on throwing them away one by one because you can't take them to the dump. (because of the mercury in them). And since then my parents had only been home at Bible Study Thursday night so they couldn't've taken it. I went home and asked dad and sure enough they didn't take it. I checked out the van again and saw that the broken monitors were all gone. So I'm actually kind of offended that somebody would break into my (unlocked...my mistake) van even though I'm actually glad that they took the broken monitors off my hands.

Now it's about time to go see Serenity. I hope it's not bad or anything. I'll be sure to cover my eyes or look away if it is though ^_^

Current Mood: HerbyDerbySherby
Current Music: Project 86 - "Another Boredom Movement"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaaaaaaa, that's crazy! And i find it sort of funny they took the broken moniters, heh heh heh.

Father Cory said...

Serenity am the own.