Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Using one of those pricegun things is fun. It just feels good to be able to make something cost $999.99 or $.01. I drove a pickup today. I'd never driven one before. It wasn't much different than a van except the back doesn't have a roof and windows around it. I wouldn't want one. (well unless it could get me over the pass of course) It wasn't a manual though because I can't drive a manual. Well...actually I doubt I'd have any trouble doing it, I just never have before.

Anyway there's a lighted keyboard behind my desk that we ordered for somebody and at first I thought, "hmmm...that might be handy because then I could use it in the dark" but then I remembered that I know where the keys are already without looking, so a lighted keyboard would actually be kinda useless except to show off, but knowing the kind of friends I have, they'd probably say it was retarded and I'd probably agree. ^_^

My dad bought another boat yesterday because it came with a motor that he wanted and the boat and the motor together cost less then just the motor bought new. Plus the boat had sunk and so it was a little....Moses Lakey. But anyway dad's going to fix the motor and put it on our previous boat, and then I'm not sure what he has planned for the boat he just bought. Maybe redo the interior and sell it or something. ..oh and as I was cleaning the stuff out of it I found an unopened beer bottle. Don't worry, I didn't drink it. XD

Edit: Oh and just because you've probably never seen a check for 5 cents before..
Now you can.
(I'm pretty sure I have the coolest handwriting ever)

Current Mood: Thwarpshmanfaz
Current Music: Falling Up - "In My Dreams (Exit Calypsan)"

12 comments:

Monica said...

That is the best birthday present, ever, if you ask me. Also funny, because it is going to cost you $.50 just to process it.

Anonymous said...

you're so weird!!

but that's ok you know i don't minnnnnnnnd hahaaaaaaa

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Whoa, Serenity is this Friday?? Drrr...good thing I made some money today.

Father Cory said...

1. That check now hangs upon my wall gallantly XD
2. I r seeing Serenity ASAP on Friday.

Anonymous said...

What's up with the small font???

Hm???

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Usually it means I'm talking about zAny. ^_^

Btw, Cory, did you actually read the Wingding font that I wrote with? XD

Father Cory said...

I read it, I haven't gotten around to dechipering it yet :laugh:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, I think the easiest way might be to go to the character map, double click all the characters I wrote then copy it and change the font. =P

Father Cory said...

I'll let you know what I come up with XD

Father Cory said...

Yes, I know I have too much time on my hands XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

You're a genius XD

Anonymous said...

Usually it means I'm talking about zAny. ^_^

yeah, see, he's so ashamed of me he puts anythign about me in tiny little letters so it's hard to read. :) lol