Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's overcast and a little dark outside. Must be fall. I hope the weather is nice tomorrow because if we're going to wait outside the theater with a BBQ until Serenity opens, I'd rather not do it in the cold/wind/rain.

Dude, there are so many games out that I wanna get, but don't have the money for, and if I did I probably wouldn't get because I'd need to save the money for other things, and even if I did buy the games I probably wouldn't have much time to play them because I'd have a job which is where I would get the money, aaaaaand that's why I'm glad Christmas is coming. That sentence was 73 words long.

Now you need to look at these pictures I found on my computer from way back in the day
BrianPunk1.jpg
BrianPunk2.jpg
weirdo.jpg
brianyoung.jpg
stuffed1.jpg
stuffed2.jpg

Current Mood: Radioactive Pigeon Feathers
Current Music: Creed - "Weathered"

11 comments:

Father Cory said...

*ZAP*

Anonymous said...

I can see what makes you and Cory friends like you are.

Father Cory said...

*ZAP*

Why am I on this stranger's blog?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

No I don't have a job.

*zaps Cory again*

Anonymous said...

oh man it was SUPER windy today!!! Like really really really! And all cloudy and cold and WINDY AHHHhhh... yeah. definately fall. mmmmmmm... :)

Father Cory said...

Why am I on this stranger's blog?

Anonymous said...

Well atleast it didn't rain all day like it did in Gig Harobr. But that actually made me happy. SO it wasn't a bad thing.

What is this odd "*zap*" thing that is going on.

So many inside jokes.

So confusing.

Especially to a stranger like me.

Anonymous said...

harobr.

Hmm... Must be a new nick name for that home land. Either that or I just messed up in typing.

*shrugs*

Father Cory said...

Read the post directly before this one.

*ZAP*

Read the post directly before this one.

*ZAP*

Read the post...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Father Cory.
XD

Father Cory said...

You're welcome.

*ZAP*

For what?

*ZAP*

How'd you know my name?