Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Darren and I are going to play X-men Legends 2 today if Hastings has it. Knowing Hastings though, they probably won't have it yet, so we may just play Heroclix instead. Either way it's gonna be a lot of fun. We played some Heroclix yesterday and the day before. Monday we only had time for two games and I completely hosed him. It was great. ..but then yesterday we only played two or three games and he completely hosed me. It was not great. The same thing happened while at his house this weekend. Tekken 4, I beat him so many games it was ridiculous. Then we played Marvel vs. Capcom 2 the next day and he beat me so many games it was ridiculous. It's like we can't seem to both be good at the same time or something. *rolleyes*

My dog is making funny noises in her sleep. o_O

And now I'll write this:
When the sky gets darker too soon in the day
And the weather gets gloomy and cold
When you start to see your breath in the morning air
And the leaves on the trees turn gold

When there's frost on the ground
and there's fog all around
and the birds and the bees disappear
You know that it's coming and soon..very soon
You'll be getting out your snowboarding gear.


I can't wait! =)

5 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

just until tomorrow morning

Kaits said...

I want to go snowboarding. You people in eastern Wa have all the luck.......and the snow. :rolleyes:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah but you have lots of mountains and they're close by. =þ

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT, EITHER!!!!! (especially for when we gotogetherbecausewereallyreallywill hahahaha)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

but of course! =)