Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Last Sunday we went out on the Lake. We didn't walk out, but we did take a couple boats. A boat and a canoe actually. My mom and dad and the dog went out in the boat and my sister and I took the canoe. I stepped into it and the whole thing rolled over, dumping my sister and I into the water. I had no idea it would be so wobbly. But once I realized that, I turned on my balancing skills and all went well. I even stood up and rocked boat a couple times to scare Bethany. ^_^ It was pretty fun though.

dang...I was sure I had something else I was going to say. It was probably REALLY important!! I dunno. But my brother's going to get me Metroid Prime 2 ASAP and I'm going to beat it straight away and it will reach approx. 61.4 on the fun-o-meter. ..maybe...it depends on if 61.4 is a high amount or not.

3 days until Rosanne and Kaarin come over. Waiting is torture. I'd better write something stupid. (as usual, this is dedicated to the first one who comments)

*ahem*:

"I saw a nickel in the street
and knelt to pick it up
Then before I could stand back to my feet
I got hit by a truck

It didn't stop, but left me there
A nickel in my hand
I was quite rich, but my life ended
sooner than I'd planned

So if you see me lying there
Flattened to the ground
You have my permission to come and take
The nickel that I found

I don't care what you do with it
Just use it wisely, 'k?
Because that nickel meant a lot to me
When I got squished that day"


Current Mood: Unshatterable Flowers
Current Music: Warcraft II Theme Song

6 comments:

Beth said...

pshaw brian, you forgot to tell about how you were shrieking bird calls and the old guy was watching you! and how you shcreamed happy halloween at the jogging girl. XD

Kaits said...

You went on Moses Lake? We once convinced Tera that we had to take a boat to the church in ML because it was in the middle of the lake. XD

Balancing skills? O_o
Have you seen the link to your blog from mine? lol

Anonymous said...

Dude. That was MY nickel.

Monica said...

You put my awesome poetry skills to shame, Brian!

*hits*

Anonymous said...

now it's only 2 days, you loser. and i think i'm just bitter that once again i was very much NOT first. :-P it's all..your fault. ? whatever.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Hugh: I'll uhhh...try to get on aim or something

Bethany: Hush, you. ^_^

Kaitie: I'm pretty sure you could convince Tera of anything. And just because I fell of the rolling board thing on my first try doesn't mean I have no balancing skills.

Cory: Finders keepers hosers weepers.

Monica: heheheh

zAny: Maybe I'll write one just for you sometime.