Sunday, August 14, 2005

All I've done lately is play Metroid Prime 2 (except for a birthday LAN party on Friday/Sat.) ...but it's getting harder. Like I just had to fight two bosses in a row. TWO! And with no save point, breaktime, or health recharge. Who does that, anyway? But I managed to beat them both and it got me a new visor. Woohoo! I'm sure everbody cares so much too. ^_^

...well unfortunetly <---(I can never remember if I'm spelling this correctly or not), I don't have much else to say. ...and that means I'm gonna have to write something to be dedicated to the first comment maker:

I took my shoe
and with some glue
I stuck it to a pan

Then I took that too
and with a screw
I also attached a fan

Then I called it art
set it in a cart
And sold it to some guy

So now I've got money
And it's rather funny
Since I didn't even have to try


The end.

Current Mood: Sizzling Flesh of the Toolbox
Current Music: Lifehouse - "Everything"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! I WIN! FINALLY!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian... You are random... Like Cory. Wow. Am I bothering you? Don't answer that. How's Moses Lake. Been there a few times. Kind of like, SE-quim.

Kaits said...

That poem is odd but well written. :grin.gif:

Video games rock!!!!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

(heheh, you rock zAny. XD )

---

...Yeah but if you think Cory and I are random now, you should see us when we get together. It's pretty ridiculous! XD

Moses Lake is the same as ever except with higher gas prices (except Cory says not to complain), and I remember driving through SE-quim and my friend and I were making fun of the name and my mom was like, "That's not how you pronounce it!" and it was really funny. Just in case you were wondering. ^_^

---

And Kaitie knows. :cool.gif: