Monday, August 29, 2005

Uploaded:
Radioactive B-Movie
DivX version (11.9 MB - You'll need the DivX Codec)
Quicktime Version (7.95 MB)
Edit:
Oh and here's our documentary of it if you're at all interested. ^_^
Quicktime Version (42.2 MB ... yeah that's slightly large)
(you may have to save it instead of viewing it in your browser)


Yep. It's kinda lame. Beauty lighting though.
Then ummm....Here's a picture of a Halloween night from back in the day that I scanned just because. I miss that costume ^_^
Halloween

And here's a sketch I did the other day. I copied it from a Metroid Prime 2 sketch because looking through their art gallery put me in that mood.
Sketch

And here's a silly comic I made just today advertising Tim's Cascade Jalapeno chips because they are clearly the best ever the end.
Halloween


(18 days in about an hour!)

Current Mood: Leaping Zombie Calculators!
Current Music: 38th Parallel - "3 Times Denied"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am really creepy."

:laugh:

Kaits said...

Awww, bethie is so cute as a bunny.
Nice sketch. I didn't watch the video because it didn't pop up and I'm too lazy to get it to work.

Kaits said...

Oh, I watched it. Do you like tunafish sandwiches?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Ehhh, they're all right I guess. But tuna is a funny word. XD

Anonymous said...

so, uh, I reaaaaaaaaally want to see it, especially after hearing about it (lol) buuuuuuuut my new computer doesn't have quicktime and i don't exactly want to download it so i think i'll have to try a different computer later or something.. but on the plus side, this new computer of mine doesn't seem to hate you! It has yet to delete emails! :-D

Anonymous said...

I agree that Tim's cascade chips are the best ever. At my work, we can barely stand to eat any other kind haha XD

Anonymous said...

Tim's = :rawkfist:

Anonymous said...

That was possibly the Greatest Adv. For Tim's C. Chips I've ever heard of or seen.

And now I'm hungry for Jalapeno TCCs and I don't have any. kri.