Saturday, August 20, 2005

For any who care (like me and Hugh):
Age of Empires III Preview

It looks completely great

-----

Okay, I'm not midly sunburned, I'm really sunburned. Fortunetly it hasn't hurt that much for some reason. I just took back two rented movies that were a week late. I wonder how much that'll cost.

I'll probably get a job soon, helping a guy that installs security systems and cameras and stuff, so if I'm lucky it'll mean I'll get to be a monkey and climb on rafters and through crawlspaces and stuff. Unless I just get to use a boring ladder. *sigh* but money's handy.


Nothing much else to say.

Current Mood: Burning Tree Branches
Current Music: Hawk Nelson - "Take Me"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yessssss...this would be me, not breaking my i-get-to-leave-the-first-comment! streak. Mwahahaha, I am SO cool. (Man, the things that matter to me are SO significant, huh?)

Anyway. A week late is, uh, sort of late. Like, woaaaah. Once some place sent us like, a letter, saying we hadn't returned a movie and they were going to send someone out to get us or something, it was like creepily severe. And we had already returned the movie, too. I think the membership card for that place ended up in the trash. Seriously though, it was like "you are a criminal, we will arrest you NOW unless you return the movie within the next 2 hours!"...except not those exact words. So don't go get arrested for late rental returns ;) hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Sweet. So now you'll know how to work all the security stuff just in case you become like a high-tech super spy or something.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. So now you'll know how to work all the security stuff just in case you become like a high-tech super spy or something.

Anonymous said...

I actually only posted once :rolleyes.gif:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yep! I might learn to be as manly as a certain Manly Secret Agent, one day!

Kaits said...

Hey, I care about AOE and I'm not you or hugh. (Thankfully):D