Sunday, August 28, 2005

Guess whooooooo
Beat Metroid Prime Twoooooo!!

Me, that's who! And it was a blast!! Just like it's previous version, it was a fantastic game. ^_^


And last night my friend and I were up until about 6:00am working on a LEGO movie for a 24 LEGO movie making contest. I'll post it later. Don't get too excited it's incredibly lame. (but it has impressive lighting in my opinion.) Mwahaha.


Yep. <---(such a great word to end a post with)

Current Mood: Lobster Attackers
Current Music: None oddly enough

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

None Oddly Enough. Huh. Never heard of them.

andyayIfinallygottotalktoyouagain! :-D

Kaits said...

I need to play Metroid Prime. I've only played it once. (I'm so deprived :roll: )

Lego movies are cool! I still haven't been able to see the attack of the legos. It just doesn't seem to work. Do you have it on a CD/DVD I could borrow sometime?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Maybe I'll just bring a CD of it to the Scramble Meet. Just keep in mind...it's really terrible. XD

(zAny, they're awesome, you should go buy all of their CDs!)

Anonymous said...

Dude. You need to fix your comments. Badly.

Kaits said...

Awful? ROTOOD was awesome! I was crackking up so hard I had to watch it twice to get all of it. XD