Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My brother bought me Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It's so glorious. I will beat it nine times.

We watched Hide and Seek last night and I realized that Bethany is able to watch scary shows like that because she talks through the whole movie!! So for this one I told her, "look, I want to see what happens when you actually sit quietly, so for the rest of the movie, don't say a word... (...you hoser. XD )" And so she actually watched it in silence, and it was really funny because it scared the badoodles out of her and afterwards she didn't even want to leave the room alone. XD I however thought it was a bit slow moving and maybe even a wee bit boring. ..and kinda silly. But it did have really good acting. Even the little girl was a good actress.

Then we watched The Glass House. Now I'm embarressed to admit that I even rented it. Keep in mind I knew NOTHING about it when I did, and I didn't even read the back to see what it was about, I was just like, "Random movie that looks like it's supposed to be scary" *grabs and rents* (except I made sure it didn't have bad stuff in it of course) and ooohhhh man was that a mistake. That movie was soooooo boooorrrrring and the acting was terrible and Bethany and I hated it to pieces. I'm going to be more careful about the random movies I choose so I don't make a boring mistake like that again. gads. >_<

I wish I could teleport, or fly, or run at super high speeds, or something.

Current Mood: Photocopied Pug Dogs
Current Music: Creed - "Weathered"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

..and of course the only reason why you'd ever want to be able to teleport would be so you could see meeeee, right? ;)

And that reminds me, I owe my brother a game for his birthday, too. His birthday was like forever ago. AHHH.

hahaha, you hoser! I keep saying that, or at least thinking it, to various people/things. I think you're rubbing off on me, ahaha.

And loooooookit the galaxy! Aaaahhh, it's so beautiful. And I will totally explore everything about it...when I'm smarter. Hah.

And this would be me, being done with the long comment.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

"..and of course the only reason why you'd ever want to be able to teleport would be so you could see meeeee, right? ;)"

I might've had that in mind. XD

"hahaha, you hoser! I keep saying that, or at least thinking it, to various people/things. I think you're rubbing off on me, ahaha."

That's okay, more people need to say Hoser anyway. ^_^

Sir Brian The Manly said...

We can go anytime except Sep. 16th and 17th because that's the Scramble Meet. (and obviously we have to make sure zAny won't be working.)

Anonymous said...

wow, look, i found you!

Kaits said...

New games are awesome. The other day Josh and I had to walk around Fred meyer for 2 hours and they didn't have any games to play. So we bought final fantasy V and VI for playstation.

Metroid Prime is cool.

Anonymous said...

I beat Half-Life 2. So there.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Half-Life 2 is probably easy (like Halo 1&2). Metroid Prime 2 is actually tough. ^_^

Kaits said...

Oh and Kudos on remembering the scramble meet. :smile: