Friday, August 19, 2005

Whew! I just walked for about 4 hours. I don't know how many miles that is. A few I suppose. But now I'm tired and mildy sunburned. But yesterday was fantastic! zAny is the coolest person ever, we made it home alive, I got blood on the Stusinski's new deck, I got blood on my shoe, Hugh and I ate more food than all the girls combined (which wasn't hard), and I made the most awesome throw with a pinecone ever which consisted of launching it off the Stusinski's deck, across their yard, into the neighbor's yard, and bopping the neighbor's barking dog on the head and basically scaring the daylights out of him. It was "glorious". XD It's just too bad that Mel couldn't hang out with us longer.

...I want to do it again. But at least it looks like I'm going to the scramble meet. Huuuurray. ^_^

Edit: OH! And as I was walking today, I saw an old car that kind of looked something like Hugh's old LTD or whatever he has, but it was jacked up like as high as my van with these very large wheels, and it looked completely hilarious. XD

Current Mood: New Kind of Tape Deck
Current Music: Nirvana - "Pennyroyal Tea"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

depending on how fast you were walking...probably like 3.5 or 4 miles? :-P

I'm glad you're home alive. :)

YAY you're coming to the scramble meet!!! :-D :-D :-D

Anonymous said...

Have I met Zany?

Anonymous said...

*cough* zAny, actually.

Dude Brian. You gave me your address, right? For the...soildirt? XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Actually I think I only walked for 3 hours. And when I said mildly sunburned, that was before I'd looked in a mirror. I SHOULD'VE said uberly sunburned because it's a doozey!
---
I don't know, Julie. I think you probably have but I don't know how recent it was.
---
I did indeed, Cory, and you already sent me a letter so I know you have it. But just in case, I'll send it to you again.

Anonymous said...

Um, I think I vaguely remember meeting you (Julie, I mean...) at some quiz meet once buuuuut yeah I don't know. I doubt you'd remember that. :-P