Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm tired. Last night my friends spent the night and we had a two xbox/four person Halo 2 party. Nothing fancy, but it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment plan where we had nothing to do so somebody said, "lets spend the night at Brian's house" and so we did. It was fun though.

[talking about Halo 2]
My friend showed me the glitch where you go to the end of the world and walk on the roofs and can pick up the blinding skull and stuff. I hadn't seen that. It was great. ..and then he and I beat the ENTIRE "boarding the scarab" level in a warthog, even to the point of driving the warthog down into the scarab and killing the guys inside. And THEN the best part is, we finished the level while sitting in the warthog, and since it has a movie afterwards where you walk out, it couldn't load it because we were in the scarab. And so we basically beat the level and froze up the xbox and had to restart. It was glorious. =)
[/talking about Halo 2]


I got to play volleyball tonight. I love volleyball. Probably because I get to smack a ball, and make really cool dives across the ground/floor/sand. It's just my kind of game. And tonight I succesfully served the ball with a bicycle kick, and that just felt smooth. [cool.gif]

...and whoa, my arm veins are really visible right now. Too bad zAny and Andrew aren't here to see them. I'll bet I can make them really big right now.

*tries it*

Yep! They got huge. XD

Current Mood: Arabian Bucket Lids
Current Music: MxPx - "Tomorrow Is Another Day"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must've been on the Outskirts level. It's not the only skull, either. I think there are a total of 15 found skulls throughout Halo 2. Tyler, Carson and I have found most of them. It's great stuff XD

Anonymous said...

:-P Don't do that, seriously, your arm is going to EXPLODE someday. sheesh. Just think of what sort of a mess THAT would make.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

eewwwwwwww.