Wednesday, August 31, 2005

This afternoon I had an unheard of amount of energy and I don't know why, but I ended up running around the block at full speed. Well okay I didn't last long since I was going really fast and I had to start walking after a while but that pretty much took care of all my excess energy.
Last night Jazz had dropped another mouse that she'd killed into her water bowl and left it there. (I have no idea why she does that.) It was cute but it was kind of skinny..I guess it probably hadn't eaten enough of her dogfood or something. *rolleyes*

I just looked at the calendar and I think....there's only 16 days left until the scramble meet? I was thinking there waaaas like 17 or something...I'm confused. I think it's 16. woo. I don't wanna wait that long.

..but I don't have much to say. ...except I broke the zipper on my pants pocket a couple nights ago. and I ripped my pants in the process. All because the blasted thing got stuck as I was trying to get my wallet out. Yargh.

Current Mood: C:\My Documents\Walrus Food\don'tyouwishyouhadawalrusfoodfolder.mp3
Current Musid: Project 86 - "One Armed Man (Play On)"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. What's with your pants.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Obiwan has pansted you well.

Anonymous said...

brianbrianbrianbrianbrian!

hi! Thanks for the reassurance about my not-ending-my-life, by the way ;) hahaha.

And duuuuuude it's 15 days now!! I'm not going to complain with the new numbers :-D

Kaits said...

I can't waituntil the scramble meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we still haven't figuered out what to do for worship. oops. Better get that done. rolleyes.gif

Anonymous said...

I wanna come to the meet!!

someone come pick me up..

Kaits said...

Julie!!!!! I want to see you!!!!! :(

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Oooh, I'll play piano for worship. XD ummmmm...j/k