Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I was breaking down boxes with my pink boxcutter of doom ealier today and the blade snapped off and sliced through my index finger, which then began to bleed quite profusely and continued to do so for quite some time. It finally stopped though, so now I just have a cut in my finger about an inch(?) or so deep and it kind of hurts. Poor boxcutter. =(

And I just got back from trying out for the play at church because my friends Josiah, Trevor, Nick, and I were hanging out (before the Halo2 thing in last post) and Trevor's mom had tried earlier to convince us to be in the play because they needed about 3 guys our age, and so I told Trevor's mom that I'd be in the play if she let Trevor spend the night at my house and she did. So I guess I'm in. We get to make fun of the bridegroom a lot. That's about all I have to do, so it's pretty simple.

hmmm.. There was a mouse in my dog's food bag the other day. I reached in and felt something bump my hand and I thought, "What the-? Is there something in there?" and I looked and sure enough there was a mouse running around. So I opened up the top and he jumped out and ran away. I didn't know mice could jump so high! It was impressive. ^_^

And I get to see my zAny tomorrow so I know I'm going to be hyper and unable to sleep tonight. oh well. (And I think I've figured out a way to get to the scramble meet too. I told my mom that we should go see my brother and his wife and their baby on Friday, and then Bethany and I could go to the meet on Saturday since they live like...10 minutes or so from the church. Beauty. She said she'd think about it. I hope it works.)

Current Mood: Can of Spraypaint
Current Music: Dynasty Warriors 5 - "The King of Sadness"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D alllllmost!

Anonymous said...

Your zAny? :brow:

(Of course, only a Hangouter would know what :brow: meant XD)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Are you gettting stitches. Might be useful. "pink box cutter of doom." YOu are brave. I detest pink.

Anonymous said...

Briiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaan!! I hope you guys got home alive. :-D That'd sort of suck if you didn't. Just so you know. heh. Anyway, let me know if you're still alive. Thanks.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, yes she's my zAny, and don't be jealous. XD

----

...as for stitches...the only time I've had them was when I cut my leg to the bone. So clearly it has to be pretty deep for me to get stitches, lol.

---

I'm alive, and next time we'll have to try out our plan. :cool.gif:

Anonymous said...

"yes she's my zAny, and don't be jealous"..... which remains true as long as there's no "your kaarin"

coughcough, not like I'm bringing that up again or anything. ;)