Thursday, July 28, 2005

I don't have much to say. I'm too excited to think of anything.

Hmm. But here's some sprites I made for a possible future game I might make with RPG Maker 2003.
Hero Sprites

yep. Another picture...this one is a logo I designed for my mom.
Logo

Fascinating, eh?

I cleaned my room yesterday. Weird.

Oh and if you want to see the commercial my friends and I made last year for youthgroup (or if you just want to see me jump into a kiddy pool with all my clothes on), I've uploaded it. It's 19.2 MB
Omniscience Bar

Current Mood: Flopping Vorpal Blade Jumpers
Current Music: Apologetix - "Corinthians"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That. Is. Awesome.

you are cool.

Anonymous said...

dear brian,

thanks for making my computer crash!

from, me.

ps: you cleaned your room! hahahahahahaha

Kaits said...

Nice sprites. very impressive. I wish I had skills like yours.


That video cracks me up! XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

woo.

(dude zAny, what does your computer have against me? I mean really! lol)

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, I ought to teach it some manners. anyway, i tried again and this time it DIDN'T crash. but the speakers wouldn't turn on, so i tried to see if maybe something was unplugged or something, and so there's this power strip thing under/behind my desk and i was like, hm, the light isn't on, maybe it's off, let's flip it.... um, yeah, i guess the light was just not working or something, because then my computer and light and everything went off, hah.

HEY LOOKIT now i can turn on the speakers though! hrm. ok so now i have to try again and see if it'll not crash haha.

Monica said...

*randomly hits on Brian*

Nice eyes.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Holy crow! What are you doing here? Just for that I'm gonna go post on your blog.


(lol, y'know zAny, randomly flipping switches is often a bad idea. =D )