Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Well last week was rediculous. Our church had Vacation Bible School going and I was requested to make a video of it to show at the end of the week. I did so. Then when I attempted to burn it on a DVD I found my DVD burner was still not working. So I tried putting the movie on the camera. That didn't work with Adobe, and the program I usually do it with wasn't working either. Then I decided I'd just take my computer to the church and play the movie from there but whenever I rendered the movie it wouldn't play on my computer right so that wouldn't work either. Drrrr! So I decided that I didn't want to think about it anymore and so Wednesday night I went to a LAN party and was there until 5:00 in the morning. ^_^

Then after getting only a few hours of sleep after that I re-rendered the movie and had a friend over which was kinda silly but oh well. The movie played fine (hurrah!) and so my friend and I went to the church, set up my computer, got everything working and then had to set up about a hundred chairs in the back lawn for the BBQ that evening. anyway, everything ended up working out okay and the video was a success. Then after the evening was over, we took my computer down. I had the tower, and my friend had the monitor. I put the tower in the van behind the second double-door on the side and as he held my monitor he said, "oh look, the meiners got a new car!" I looked. Then as I was looking he said, "open the other door" so that he could put the monitor in the van. While looking at the new car I unthinkingly opened the second door and *CLUNK!!* my tower fell out of the van, landed upsided down on the pavement, the side fell off, and a bunch of pieces flew out in a cloud of dust.

>_<

It turned out the pieces that broke were just plastic ones that held cards in and stuff and my computer ended up working just fine. *whew* Then my friend spent the night and we stayed up until 2:30. lol. so I didn't get much sleep that week.

OH and then the next day I was walking my dog and when I was almost home, there was a dog that looked like a bulldog except it was about my dog's size and it had a hole in it's fence, and as Jazz and I walked by he came charging out and plowed right into the side of Jazz, knocking her sideways and yanking the leash out of my hand. I grabbed him and kicked him in the face and he ran away. lol. but that was kind of scary. Anyway. My mom is telling me we must go. goodbye.


(oh but the best and most exciting highlight of the week was at the very end when I got to talk to zAny. XD)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, excuse me, but I seem to have already heard all of this. :-P Oh well, as long as I get to be the Highlight Of The Week I guess we're all good, eh?

and i love how you say "silly" all the time. it's so...silly ;) hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian. You have an admirer O_O


...you kicked the dog in the face? That's awesome XD

Kaits said...

um......that's not how you speel ridic-whatever. :roll:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

whoa I didn't even realize that I said silly. And I thought redicuwhatever was spelled wrong but I ran it through google and it didn't give me a "do you mean" thing so I left it. plus we had to leave so I didn't have time to fix anything. mwehee.