Monday, July 18, 2005

Birthdays are great. I didn't even do anything that day except sit at home and play computer because our LAN party was cancelled due to my friend getting a job and having to work. but it was still great. I got a 1GB flash drive (Spectastic!!), and a SWEET shirt with a flaming metal Batman logo on the front (beaty eh?), and a new watch (quite handy), and the DVD of the old black and white Batman and Robin (which is really cool), and a Fantastic Four movie poster (haven't seen the movie yet but the poster looks good), and some new pens (which I needed straight away because I'm drawing a turbo huge spider-man drawing, that's like...4 1/2 feet long or so), and Creed's "Weathered" CD (which I enjoy quite muchly), and....my older sister took me to Willy Wonka just tonight and bought my ticket and popcorn and pop (and that was splendid.)

...and my brother is supposedly gonna get me something...who knows what. AND he's still going to buy me a video game of my choosing as a congrats on the GED present.

So really birthdays are pretty much awesome. And they're good for your health too, because it's been proven that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live. ^_^


Anyway, Willy Wonka wasn't....fantastic. But it WAS decent and yes, Depp was creepy. Mwehee. Dude Summer is almost kind of close to being over. It's amazing how fast it can go. ...and yet I still keep wishing it would go faster so I can see zAny sooner....although if she doesn't/can't come I'll probably explode or something. uhhh..but ANYWAY--onward.

I ummm....I can't really think of much else to say. hrm. OH WELLL! I should probably go home soon anyway since it's like...midnight. BYE!

Current Mood: Battery Powered Magic Wand
Current Music: Piller - uhh..."Track 12" of whatever their latest CD is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SEE THAT PICTURE/QUOTE THERE, YOOOOU!! like, just in case we need to reiterate how stupid I am, or something. :-P moving on.

glad your birthday was good; that movie sort of scares me. i'll have to see it..sometime. later. hah. and no more talk of summer ending, that means school and that = death. please don't explode. instead, you can help un-mad-ify kaarin's mom so that she'll still be allowed to come, because if she can't, I can't. Hah. and that would be stupid, because.. well, obvious reasons I guess.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I've inked in about four and a half characters and there are like 10 or so more to do. So I've still got quite a bit of work left.

kaarin's mom had better let her go. maybe we can bribe her or something. XD

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday, Brian.

Kaits said...

Man, you had one uber cool birthday. I want to see your drawing when it's done. :D

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Dude! TA2! I want it! XD


(I'll see what I can do kaits...maybe I'll have it finished by the time of the scramble meet

....yeah right =P )