Sunday, July 24, 2005

I downloaded RPG Maker 2003 and I've been addicted to it for the past two days and nights almost nonstop. It's fun. XD The problem is I started making a game with no story or sense of good dialogue or anything because I was just trying to learn how to use the program, and now that I know how, I've already put so much time into the game that I don't want to scrap it and start a good one, so I'm just trying to improve what I can and get it overwith. Then I may start a decent one. It's fun though. ...even if it is really lame. =P

That's about all I have to say. Pathetic. heheh. I guess I'll just write a thing about water bottles then.


Water bottles, what are they good for?
You drink them right down and you only want more.
And don't people know that they're spelled with a "T"?
But they say it with a "D" like Wadder Boddle. See?
Sure they are handy 'cause you know the water's clean
And you won't have to suffer the affects of chlorine
But they can be so high priced that it might be a mistake
Though I guess it's always better than drinking straight from Moses Lake.


That song/poem/thing is dedicated to whoever posts first. Ready? Go!


Current Mood: Dishwater Frying Pan
Current Music: Thousand Foot Krutch - "Bounce"

5 comments:

becca said...

sad. How am I first?

Anonymous said...

SHAFTED AGAIN! hahahahaha

Kaits said...

Weow! Another song by Brian deticated to becca. O_o

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol becca probably like waits at my blog all the time to see if I post a song dedicated to the first poster and then she probably posts as soon as she sees. XD

becca said...

yeah, that's what I do.