Saturday, June 25, 2005

My bedroom door broke last Thursday night at Bible study. My friends and I were in my room and we didn't want my friend's younger brothers in there with us and so when they tried barging in, I quickly put my hand on the door and the bottom hinges broke loose. >_< oops. oh well, I don't care too much. My parents probably did but I think it can be fixed without to much trouble. It still kind of works right now, it's just a little stiff.

oh and my shiney plastic axe that I had my mom buy for me at the dollar store the other day broke that night too. I was sad. I expected it to brake sooner or later since it was a cheap piece of junk (a cool piece of junk though) but I didn't realize it'd be within a couple days of buying it. heheh. maybe I'll go get five more. ^_^

The guy that taught me to snowboard got married last night. His wife died from cancer about three years ago so he was glad to have a wife again. ^_^ He's pretty much one of the coolest guys I've ever known. =P and wow I just got blinded by the sunlight reflecting off a car as it went by. my goodniece. (I can say that now because I have a niece. heheh)

I was working on some music for the claymation vampire (comedy) movie my friends and I are gonna be making, yesterday. (we weren't going to be making it yesterday, but I was making the music yesterday. just in case you were confused)
...Anyway some of the songs were pretty lame but some were decent. like uhhh...
Vampire Haunt
Vampire Suspense
A Sad Vampire
Vampire Whatever
Vampires Eat Donuts
Vampire Shoes

(pay no attention to the stupid names XD )

oh and this one's just funny, lol
Vampire Chase2


Current Mood: Transdimensional Portal
Current Music: Christianrock.net playing: Falling Up - "In My Dreams (Exit Calypsan)"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lookiti'mthefirstthistimesoHAH!

:-D

Anonymous said...

*looks at picture*

I r le poning awsome.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

w0rd. XD

Anonymous said...

Dude. Do you still have that movie with you doing all those poser fighter moves to my rock rock on music? XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

whoa...I might...except I don't remember ever making a movie of me doing poser moves to your rock rock on music. o_O

(what music was it, and what moves did I do? I kind of want to see this! XD )

Anonymous said...

Heck yes you did. I think it was back on the PNW board or something. I made that rock rock on music with huge distortion and stuff, and you had a broomstick and was swinging it around and stuff. Then you dove over a counter. And it was awesome.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

OH YEAH!!! Dude, I totally forgot about that! I'm gonna see if I still have it XD

Anonymous said...

OMG K.