Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I haven't posted in practically a while. I moved our piano by myself the other day. I moved it out of our house and into the car port. It was heavy but I kind of love moving things that are like 6 times my size. Not sure why but I think it makes me feel more like a superhero. That's probably why I enjoy climbing onto our house roof and jumping off too. And lemme tell ya, few things are more fun than talking to zAny over the phone while sitting on a house roof and watching the neighbor's computer lights change colors in their window. XD

oh man, my dad bought a 600 dollar rototiller a while back but (unknown to us) it was broken when he bought it (you could run it but you had to manually do some stuff to get it to start....kinda ghetto). So he left it out in front of our house because the Sears guy was going to come look at it. ...and then somebody stole it. Like when dad got home the rototiller was gone, and there were tire tracks going across the dirt of our front yard (we haven't planted grass yet) along with somebody else's footprints. >_< (who steals rototillers anyway? I mean really!)

My older sister came over this weekend. We were in the mood to watch a really lame monster movie so we rented Boa. It was so pathetic it was hilarious. XD And we watched it with a projector on our house wall. That was pretty sweet. ^_^

I'm officially done with piano lessons. w00t. Now it's time to take up the BAGPIPES!! (j/k of course)

...and last of all, I want to make a movie about Robotic Undead Eskimo Zombie Vampire Bionic Cheerleader Grave Robber Things from Outer Space that roam the arctic in search of ham sandwiches.

Current Mood: Napalm Water Balloons
Current Music: Batman Mask of the Phantasm Theme Song

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!! That's really sort of hillarious about the rototiller! lol!! But terrible at the same time! hahaha...

and your such a nerd, with your roof. :-P still. haha

Anonymous said...

Brian. Don't EVER learn to play the bagpipes. Ever.


Learn the accordian instead! :grin:

Anonymous said...

I stole the rototiller O_O By myself XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

The footprints were too big for you to have stolen it, Aubrey. XD