Thursday, June 09, 2005

woo! My brother gave me a new reason to be excited about passing my GED test. He said he'd buy me any video game I want. ^_^ I haven't decided yet.

I guess we've decided not to move into the house nextdoor since that would be more work than is necessary. So instead we're kind of moving into our own house, in that we're setting everything up just like we would've in the other house, but we're doing it in our current one. (because they're basically identical but just opposite of eachother) Then the other house is going to be a place for guests to stay, and my mom is setting up her workspace there for her new job thing she's starting where she turns old jeans into new things like....jean skirts and stuff to sell. And then we still have both yards and the swimming pool which isn't like an olympic size one or anything, more like a giant bucket but it's still a pool so w00t. ^_^ ...oh and I think we'll move the piano into the other house too. I guess because we kind of need a bigger living room for Bible Study on Thursdays or something. Anyway yeah.

My friends and I are animating a movie about William Shatner wreaking havoc on a city with a giant robotic turkey. Beauty eh?

Current Mood: Mirado Black Warrior Pencil
Current Music: Linkin Park "Krwlng" (pronounced kind of like kru-wuh-luh-nig. XD j/k)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and Floyd and Bleedblack should all just move into your other house XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

O_O That would be...an adventure. XD

Anonymous said...

So...does that mean we can come? XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

heck, I wouldn't care! Come on over! XD

(AoE3 would mean I'd have to wait for my birthday...and I could always just get it as a birthday present anyway. =P )

Anonymous said...

Well, if any of us had money to spare, you should be worried that we will just show up. But seeing as all of us are poor teenagers, I wouldn't worry about it....

Beth said...

i would like very muchly to borrow your pants tomorrow brian.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

That's really weird and no you can't.

Beth said...

pleeeeeease!! they look so cool on me and i don't have anything besides jeans!!!

Me said...

Bethany should get anything she wants!

Anonymous said...

Say, when is AoE3 coming out, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Hey Aubrey...you'd be able to do it if everybody chipped in (ever see that one Seinfeld episode? XD), and if you guys all begged on a street corner. "Pennies for the poor! pennies for the poor!"

Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo! Brian still has my camera. You can ask Hugh for the cable or slot reader since he has teh same brand of camera as I do. Tim has our cable and there is no way I could convince him to lend it to you, trustworthy as you are.

Anonymous said...

Woah...Hey, Geej!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

beauty
(hey jesta, AoEIII = July 15 aka my birthday)

Anonymous said...

Well I'll be...that's a day before Hanna's.

Anonymous said...

BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN!