Thursday, June 23, 2005

I watched National Treasure last night. I thought it was pretty good. My (older) sister had told me she hated it (don't remember why), but I kinda liked it. It's probably at least worth renting.

Anyway, here's a thing because I'm bored and have nothing to say.

I tried using wheels
I tried lots of wax
I tried in soft dirt
Even when it was packed

I tried it on water
But it wouldn't float
Even when I had it
Toed by a boat

I tried using jets
I tried it in mud
I tried it in gravel
But that was a dud

After all this I found
That a snowboard in snow
Is the only way
That a snowboard can go.


Current Mood: Metal Plated Strawberry Couches
Current Music: Downhere - "Rock Stars Need Money"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the first one to comment!! Did I win anything? Oh well...
ANYways...I like the snowboard poem :grin:

Anonymous said...

HOW COME PEOPLE KEEP BEATING ME TO BEING THE FIRST ON THE POEM POSTS, DANGIT!

ahem. anyway, national treasure has Nicolas Cage. I don't like Nicolas Cage. rawr.

Amber said...

That's funny.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I didn't dedicate that poem to the first poster this time. oops. (so you didn't really lose anything, zAny. =P )

But Aubrey, since you were the first to post I'll uhh...post a comment on your blog. XD

(hi amber. ^_^ )