Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Today I went into class and sat down. A moment later, Trevor walked in and I was like "Sweet! I'm in a class with Trevor!". We talked a bit as we waited and finally the teacher walked in. I thought, "uhhh...my Spanish teacher is supposed to be a girl." so I turned to Trevor and asked, "What class are we in?" "Political Science" "uh oh.." So I left and found the class I MEANT to be in.

Anyway, I think Spanish will easily be my favorite class this quarter. I'm excited for it. As an example for how we would be learning, the teacher lady called me handsome and told a story about me going to my beautiful girl's house and kissing her and she gave me a hug and then we went dancing. Mwehee! Oh and she had Spanish 101 written on the board and I kept thinking it said Spanish Laugh Out Loud.

There was a red Spyder next to me at a stoplight. It was sweet, dude. Not quite at the level of my great looking van, but y'know.

11 comments:

K. H. said...

and then you and your teacher went dancing? heh!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Tango, Rumba, Salsa, and Cha-cha-cha. She was quite talented.

Father Cory said...

Woah...sounds like a...ahem, fun class.

Unknown said...

is your teacher's name something like leavet? or something like that?
cuase if so me, karl, my cousin, and myt aunt all had her.
and i got arrested and put in handcuffs in my spanish class.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah, Angela Leavitt.

Beth said...

my only hope is that you bad teacher is not to teach badly.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'm still trying to figure out what that's supposed to mean. My only hope is that you bad writing is not to write badly. Somebody set up us the bomb.

Ashlily said...

Duade! i totally get what you mean! I'm homeschooled(and a proud member of teh homeschooler's gang)and i'll toatlly be walking from my room to the dining room and stop in the kitchen,sit down,and start reading the bread! Then my brother comes in and starts reading the bread too,so i'm like,hey i'm not supposed to be here with you!what class is this?? and he'll totally be like Duhhh! Bread reading class! and i was like ...oh...... XD lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol. You're weird. ;)

Beth said...

>_< come one aren't you up to date on all my awesome catch phrases? geez what kind of brother are you?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

come one, come all? (hey hey hey, whoever wants a piece of me, take it for free)


(now everyone can say goodnight to the badguy)



(I want that cd.)