Tuesday, January 09, 2007



I wasn't going to watch Lady In The Water since Screenit gave it a 2/10, but Bethany rented it and thus it was at our house so I figured, "oh heck."

oh. my. fedex pen. (I just got a green fedex pen today. It writes in green ink.) That show was EXTREMELY bizarre, somewhat confusing, not very well made, and somewhat lacking in the "good acting" department. It was like M. Night tried to make movie with an interesting original idea, and interesting original characters, and an interesting original cinematography style, and ended up doing a really poor job at it all, lol. Trust me, it's not worth watching (unless you're really bored and find it lying around your house.)

Go watch Sixth Sense instead. It's times greater. Neu deut aboot oot, eh.

....oh and did I mention the nymph lady was really creepy? She was really creepy.

0 comments: