Friday, January 12, 2007

Dad: Well, I'd better get ready to do some Unix work tomorrow.
Mom: You're going to do WHAT!?
Mom and I: HAHAHAHAHA!!
If you don't get it right away, forget about it. It's not worth trying. ;)



My sisters and I watched Brother's Grimm last night. Great jibblies, that movie is messed up! O_O



If you're a cartoonist and you think of a brilliant joke while driving or something, you can just grab a pen and write it down for later use. However, if you're a musician and you think of a brilliant melody while driving or something, you're hosed. ...unless you keep singing it continually until you can record it somewhere.


Speaking of musicians...


EDIT:
I tripped over...I mean I stumbled upon this. Click on it, you.



We must remember that art is art! ..but then again water is water! And east is east and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce it tastes much more like prunes than rhubarb does!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's too funny.

Now I shall go and watch the videos/read the rest of your post.

That just threw me off. =P

Anonymous said...

... I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea to write/draw something while you're driving...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

:)