Saturday, January 13, 2007

I couldn't accomplish my assignment in the computer lab today. I just couldn't make the dern thing work. I did get my computer to beep chaotically and have the nearby lady look at me and say, "what is that??". It was weird. Glad I didn't blow the place up.

I'm going to make up a joke! Ummmm...let me think...okay I've got it.

Jim needed his house painted while he was away on vacation over the weekend, but nobody was available to do it. The weekend was approaching quickly and Jim was desperate, so he went and asked his friend Tubs the bartender. Tubs said he'd get his buddies together and the house would be all painted by the time Jim got home. Jim, quite relieved, bought some cans of paint, left them at home, packed up his things, and went on vacation. Sunday arrived and Jim pulled into his driveway to see the men finishing up. He exited the car, went up to Tubs and said, "Tubs...what's up with my house?". The house was wet, sticky, and brown. Tubs took a drink of some green colored liquid and suddenly Jim realized what had happened. The men had gotten drunk and painted his home with beer while they drank his paint! "Tubs! What's with the beer!?" He exclaimed. Tubs took another swig of paint and said, "Oh don't worry about the beer, Jim. It's on the house!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


I drew this for my brother. So there.

0 comments: