Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brian Lee Bridges

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle.)
Briaizzle (lame-o)

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Navy Rockchuck (mwehee...actually I don't know what my favorite animal is.)

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street)
Lee Offutt

Marie...when you left me, I shaved my head.
You DIDN'T!
I did.
Oh Lee, How could you?
I had to, Marie. I had to.

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
Bribrhol

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Black Dew

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name)
Riloikn

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (grandmothers first name)
Mildred

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets).
Black Jazz

3 comments:

Elyse said...

LOL. You = Mildred... =D

Navy Rockchuck, I'm so jealous of your dectective name.

-Blue Unicorn

And Rosanne is right, almost every girls middle name is Marie.

Father Cory said...

I know five that haven't.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

You only think they don't THAT'S WHAT'S SO FUNNY!! They switched names when your back was turned, HAHA you FOOL! You've fallen victim to one of the classic blunders! NEVER GO UP AGAINST A GIRL...WHEN MARIE IS ON THE LINE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!