Monday, January 29, 2007

Madre dulce, what a splendid weekend! Wii = Turbo, but Darren currently only has one controller and one game. Heroscape = Turbo and we played it a lot. C++ = Turbo if you know what you're doing. Remote control airplanes = Turbo if they stay out of the water. OH yeah and I bought Songs To Burn Your Bridges By (Project 86) for like $8.00 and Crash Rickshaw (has the P86 bassist/guitarist in it) for only like $0.70! STBYBB is awesome and CR is awesome for 70 cents.

My...head?
Wii!!
Whee!!
Heroscape castle I made. (back)
Heroscape castle I made. (front)
One Darren and I made. The guys were only set up for the picture. Otherwise that would've been a HUGE fight. =P
Me, Evelyn, & Ethan
Spider-Man Shirt!

2 comments:

becconing amberlance said...

ha you still say turbo.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

It's become a regular part of my vocab. I can't help it. =)